Wednesday 4 November 2015

One On One with Wiyaala: I design my own costumes.


Noella Wiyaala popularly known as Wiyaala is a contemporary African yet western musician from the northern region of Ghana. 

 The female 'Rock My Body' hit maker had  her breakthrough with a music trio Black N Peach who won the Vodafone icons.  

In an exclusive interview with oneplaylifestyle Wiyaala said she has a control of her costumes.  

" I design my own stage costumes and I like to show a bit of skin but keep it classy in an African way". The reason why Wiyaala calls herself the African lioness is because of her masculine physic and style.  
"I won the hearts of many as the lioness of Africa because of my bravery n strength. 

 The 2015 GMA female vocalist sings in 'Sissala' which is her local dialect and English.  
 Wiyaala just returned from a Europe tour where She graced many festivals stages . . 
Oneplaylifestyle did a refined collection of her performance costumes made by her; Check them out.  
Call it the lioness of Africa designs.  

#OnePlaylifestyle  

BY: Nancy Green 

No comments:

Post a Comment