Tuesday 17 November 2015

Lifestyle Accra: A night at Republic Bar for Karaoke

Oh! So my Friends and I hanged out at Republic Bar inside OSU in Accra and I want to share what happened there in our new series ' Lifestyle Ghana.

Lifestyle Ghana is a series #Oneplaylifestyle is using to expose all the beautiful hang out joints and also look at how Ghanaians live with regards to lifestyle.

We got to the venue around 10pm and we realized it was a corporate Karaoke night.

There were a mixed race of audience gathered at the Republic bar located in Osu- Accra.

People were already having lot of fun enjoying the Republic Bar's special Cocktails such as 'Okokroko' among others.  The routine was that the DJ play lyrics of a requested song and then the person who requested the song sings along.

It does not matter if you have a nice voice ( a singing voice I mean) so far as you can go with the melody and rhythm of the song you chose, every one there is cool.

Some of the guys didn't even know the lyrics of the entire song, so what they did was to sing the portion of the song they knew and it was good enough.

I recollect some of the guys sang a song where they knew just the chorus, so what they did was they sing the chorus of the song so loud and when the verses come they  keep quite. (You should have seen their faces when they 'shuh' during the verses).

It was interesting so my friends encouraged me to try it. I did and guys it was fun.

I performed 'BBHMM' ( Bitch better have my money) by Rihana and i got the crowd turnt up.

Others performed different genres of songs ;  indeed Tuesdays at Republic Bar is fun.

Incase you in the capital and want a place to feel free, mingle and socialize try The Republic Bar inside Osu, on the behind the new Osu Mall.

lifestyle Ghana will continue to update you on how people hang out in Ghana and where to 'chillax' with your friends and visitors in the capital.

By the way a video of my performance is available I will upload it soon.

Guys until then let's meet soon where I tell you my next spot.

#Oneplaylifestyle

Twitter: @nancyevagreen .

No comments:

Post a Comment